Experienced Grains Broker
Amsterdam, 18th November 2016
Ingredients Brokers International (IBI) is an independent broker in the international markets of physical agricultural ingredients, grains, oilseeds and edible oils.
We inform and have long-term relationships with suppliers, traders, manufacturers, distributors and end users of these products with integrity, openness, respects and responsibility. This is achieved by bringing supply and demand together in these markets, which contributes to an objective and transparent pricing of the various products and services.
Our company has a global reach with business in almost every corner of the world. Building partnerships with people and companies from different backgrounds is therefore one of our key strengths.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
* Physical grain broking on behalf of suppliers and customers
* Managing trade execution
* Liaise with operations and support teams
* Act as an intermediary for both sets of parties to negotiate contracts * Most important: create new business, revenue and opportunities
Key Qualifications / Experience
* 2-5 years of broking experience in physical grains
* Fundamental understanding of grain products
* Strong existing network of clients and counter-parties
* Target orientated with a desire to increase revenues
* Located in the Netherlands, preferably near Amsterdam
* Global account management
* Traveling around the world
* Possibility to build up your own team * Full responsibility of your own book
* Compensation is based on experience and qualities:
1) Base salary plus commissions or
2) 100% commission
We offer a fast-pace, commercial, international working environment, which encourages people to strive to the absolute best. Are you enthusiastic about our company and that commercial person we are looking for, then please send your resume along with a motivation letter to: